Propertyforrentkw.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Propertyforrentkw.com
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or ensure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority– meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data. We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
At propertyforrentkw.com, we appreciate your use of and contributions to our website. Our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the “System” or, each individually, a “Service”). We do highly respect your rights yet Propertyforrentkw.com or any individual involved in the preparation, production or distribution of any material in this system does not bear any liability/responsibility for any direct or indirect moral or material damage arising from the use/not being able to use this platform or from any error or deletion or defect contained therein or from the incorrect information provided by it or from any delay or interruption in the broadcast. Likewise, the advertiser should be aware that the registered contact information (mobile number or e-mail), will be posted publicly on the Website of Porpertyforrentkw.com so that the other party can communicate on to complete the business transactions. Therefore, is not liable to provide confidentiality on system or privacy for such data. The advertiser bears full responsibility for all their registered information and data in the system.
- Information Collected by
When you use the System, we collect a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to identify you when combined with other data.
Information you provide. When using the System, you may be asked to provide payment/financial information, details about your home or properties you are interested in, financial information. This may occur, for example, when you register on the Services, claim a home, share or save a property, correspond with a real estate professional (such as a real estate agent or broker, property manager, investor, homebuilder, etc..) via the System, or complete other forms or transactions. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the System or from other companies.
Some information you provide through the System is collected and processed by third parties on our behalf. For example, when you order products or services through the System, we may need to collect your credit or debit card information. This information is collected and processed by third-party payment processors. In the event that a credit report is required to use a service, you may be asked to provide you’re your ID number to pass that information directly to the third-party providers who need the information to process the credit or background check report.
The pages on the System may also include web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on the pages of the Services where you view a certain advertisement so that we can track whether you visit a website associated with that advertisement at a later time.
You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
We collect information about your use of our System, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services. We also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
Calls between you and PROPERTYFORRENTKW.COM Platform staff, or between you and third parties made through Saif Al Safar General Trading Company. PROPERTYFORRENTKW.COM Platform (such as real estate agents you contact about a property through a form or link on our website, or using contact information found on our website), may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes.
You may provide information publicly through the System, such as when you leave a review for a real estate professional, or when you contribute to discussion forums.
Saif Al Safar General Trading Company/ PROPERTYFORRENTKW.COM Platform will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 18.
- How Saif Al Safar General Trading Company/ PROPERTYFORRENTKW.COM Platform Uses Your Information
We generally use the information collected about you to provide and improve the Services, including to:
Provide and deliver the Services, process transactions and send related information such as confirmations and invoices;
Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer services
monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
Revise, modify, and update existing System and develop a new System;
Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Saif Al Safar General Trading Company/ PROPERTYFORRENTKW.COM Platform and others;
Personalize the Services and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or useful to you;
Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Email Management: You may receive email from PROPERTYFORRENTKW.COM Platform for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the System, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for rent. If you have an account with PROPERTYFORRENTKW.COM Platform, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
- When Propertyforrentkw.com Platform Shares and Discloses Your Information
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting your information that identifies you personally. We will only share personal information that you register inside the System.
Business transfers: If and when PROPERTYFORRENTKW.COM Platform is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, we may share your personal information in connection with that transaction. PROPERTYFORRENTKW.COM Platform may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Interest-Based Advertising
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on the Services or on other websites, including via Facebook’s Custom Audience Feature or other similar tools.
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties’.
- Security and Retention of Information
PROPERTYFORRENTKW.COM platform takes reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us from unauthorized use, access, and disclosure, both during transmission and at rest. However, no transmission of information via the neither Internet nor electronic storage solution can be entirely secure, so please be aware that we cannot guarantee absolute security. You can access, update, and delete personal information you provide in your account profile by logging into your account on the relevant Service. We may maintain a copy of the original version of your information in our records.
- Transfer of Information to the State of Kuwait
PROPERTYFORRENTKW.COM Platform is based in the State of Kuwait and you acknowledge that the information we collect is governed by Kuwaiti law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the State of Kuwait.
- Contacting Propertyforrentkw.com Platform